Art and Design; Business; Hospitality; Tourism; Social Sciences; Media and Communications; Tourism and Hospitality Management; Computing; Creative Technology; Science and Engineering; Journalism; Psychology; Public Health; Law; Finance; Gallery, Museum and Heritage Management.
Introduction and History
Kaplan International Higher Education works in partnership with a number of leading universities in the UK, USA and Australia to provide international students with tailored university preparation courses.
Our specially designed courses give students the academic skills, subject knowledge and English language ability needed to achieve their educational goals and gain entry to a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Foundation certificate courses: For entry to the first year of an undergraduate degree at a university. Students can also continue to an International Year One course.
- International Year One courses: For fast-track direct entry to the second year of a bachelor’s degree in a business/engineering/computer-related degree subject at university.
- Graduate Diploma / Pre-Master’s courses: For entry to a postgraduate degree at university.
- Enrol 35,000 students each year onto our academic courses around the world.
- Guaranteed entry to university once student successfully passes their course.
- Most of our international colleges are based on the campus of the partner university.
- We provide first-rate support outside the classroom – including visa renewal advice, airport transfers and superior accommodation.
Main Intake Dates
We have start dates throughout the year, so students can start at a time that is convenient for them.
Student Career Services
We invest in the future of all our international students in the UK. Everyone from our student services teams, to your personal learning support tutor will endeavour to help you reach your highest academic potential. Our students also have access to many of our university’s careers facilities and services.