At Glasgow Caledonian University we’re committed to your education, and working with you to build your career. With modern facilities and access to the best work experience opportunities, you can go places with us.
You can be part of the University for the Common Good and join our global network committed to changing lives for the better, here in Scotland and around the world. As the University for the Common Good, our mission is to make a positive difference to the communities we serve. This is at the heart of all we do, especially in our social innovation, our teaching and our research.
- We have city campuses in Glasgow, London and New York and partner institutions across Africa and Asia.
- We’re widening access by offering £2.5 million in student scholarships every year.
- 97% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after graduation (HESA, 2017).
- 20,000 student population representing over 100 countries.
- With a heritage dating back to 1875, we’ve been working for the Common Good across three centuries.
As a GCU student you will excel as a professional in your field. You will be entrepreneurial, confident, socially driven and capable of fulfilling leadership roles in a global context. You will push boundaries and solve problems to achieve positive change in the world around you. We think you have what it takes – now is the time to start your career with GCU.